Please note: the prices above are net prices excluding tax. For german customers and non-company customers from abroad, german VAT (19%) has to be added.
The training can be attended on site or online.Online participants can participate via Google Hangouts (a Google account is required). The hangout link will be sent to you before the event begins. Training materials will be mailed to all online participants in advance in hard copy.
- Basics of numerical Simulation using Lagrangian Particle Tracking (LPT)
- Configuration of OpenFOAM environment
2. Numerical simulation of particle laden flows
- Governing equations
- 1/2 and 4 way coupling
- Model build up
- Mesh requirements
- Variation of OpenFOAM settings
- PostProcessing of the results
3. Numerical implementation in OpenFOAM
- Overview of paricle classes
- Understanding of the source code
- Using OpenFOAM Syntax
- Tutorial: Simulation of simple particle laden flows in OpenFOAM
|4. Coupling Euler / LPT in OpenFOAM
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- lunch break (one hour)
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
LanguageThe course materials are written in English and the course is usually conducted in English. If all participants agree, it is also possible to switch to the German language.
MiscellaneousDrinks and refreshments will be provided for on-site participants. Lunch on each day of the event is included in the price. You will find directions and recommendations for hotels above under the link "Locations".
All Upcoming Events