3rd German OpenFoam User meetiNg - GOFUN - 2019
27./28. February 2019 , Braunschweig (Germany)
Location: Haus der Wissenschaften (HdW), Braunschweig, Germany
would like to invite you to the 3rd GOFUN in Brunswick. The intent of the meeting is to provide an helpful opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with OpenFOAM experts and users. It is an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas, future aspects and problems using OpenFOAM between users from Germany and abroard. The GOFUN reports new discoveries and developments in the fundamental and applied application of OpenFOAM with a mix of researchers and industrial speakers from a large variety.
Feel free to present your ideas, results or ongoing activity. Please write an email until 12/31/2018 to: info(at)foamacademy.com
- Dr. Charles Mockett, CFD Software E+F GmbH
- Thomas Schumacher, Engys GmbH
- Markus Mrosek, VW AG
- Robert Kasper, University of Rostock
- Dr. Hannes Kröger, silentdynamics GmbH
- Dr. Ivan Shevchuk, Tutech Innovation GmbH
- Dr. Thorsten Grahs, VW AG
- Dr Johann Turnow, silentdynamics GmbH
Conference Day, Wednesday 27 February 2019
Community Day, Thursday 28 February 2019
Due to our sponsors, the conference is free of charge.